Friday, October 30, 2015

Welcome to Our First One Block Wonders BOM Viewing Party

Well it feels like this has been a long time coming and I am so excited to see what everyone has created using the block tutorial from this months 
One Block Wonder BOM.


Not to mention this month there is a great prize up for grabs


Remember this link up is just for One Block Wonder participants, so if you haven't made the minimum one block and want to get in on this draw...get a move on....tick, tock, tick, tock!!!!! 

Our Winner of the PB Textiles FQ Bundle is 
Sharon Schutt





4 comments:

  1. Had to test it!! My first inLinkz party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added my link, after doing another post on my blog. You are a whizz. look at all yours joined together. Well done for your Linkz party. such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely projects! Thank you Sandy, for hosting this BOM. I'm looking forward to more of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the projects posted are beautiful. Well done ladies. Thanks Sandy for doing this. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.