I have been sewing, just at a really leisurely pace! I hope everyone had their version of a great summer too!!
So here's my plan for the fall:
1. Continue with my BOMs
2. Continue with the Modern InstaBee (this has been a great bee, some hiccups, but great)
3. Finish my secret project for post Oct 10
4. Participate in a friends BOM, more info on that to come!! (excited)
5. Master the Long Arm (at least understand the computer!! lol) and quilt all waiting quilt tops!! (10 or 11, crazy)
6. Keep my hobby room tidy and organized (I work better that way, why don't I remember that??lol)
Now on to the fun stuff!!
What I've Been Up To:
Quilted my Craftsy BOM 2012 Finally!!! I learned so much and Amy Gibson of Stitchery Dickory Dock is a great instructor
And also quilted my Bloom Bloom Pow from Freshly Pieced. These were some of the first quilt projects I found online when I started quilting about 3yrs ago!! Now I just need to bind them.
I also quilted the Mystery BOM "That Chain Reaction" from the Gourmet Quilter
More in the next post!!!