I can't seem to help myself and keep joining new QAL. Which is find and lovely and creatively inspiring. But when I look at the projects that use to stir up those same feeling that have never been completed, they are mocking me and raining on my other wise lovely parade of new projects, lol!!! So a list to inspire me to check finishes off was in order.
1. Sugar Block Club 2014
2. Sew Kitschy BOM
3. Classic Meets Modern BOM
4. Modern Blocks BOM
5. Globe Trotting BOM
6. Layer Cake Sampler QAL
7. Triangle QAL
8. Scrappy Trip Around the World Bee
9. Modern Insta Bee
10. Diamond Tread (quilt )
11. Batik Quilt (just moved from UFO to WIP!!) How to make the block, can be found here!
12. Sugar Block Club 2013 (top needs to be sewn together)
UFOs ( I'm being real, haven't touch these in over 6 months or more)
1. Block Rock'n (paper pieced)
2. Sampler Quilt
3. Flower Patch QAL (ended last yr)
5. Craftsy BOM 2013 (never finished)
6. Six quilt tops waiting for the long arm to work properly, so that I can learn how to quilt, so that all the lovely quilt tops will become quilts.
What I have been doing:
Layer Cake Sampler Blocks 9-12
and late arrival......Modern Blocks BOM (last one with the group, but this book has 99 blocks and I have only sewn 12......so there will be more!!)