Wednesday, June 26, 2013

#8 WIP

Just finished another test pattern for QuietPlay , the Cat Woman Lego character!! Turned out great!! I had to take a couple of extra pictures because the joins were bang on, on the first try!!! That does not happen for me everyday, even being very careful ! But to keep me humble I had to rip the one side of the neck head join!! oh well!!



 And finally I'm getting back to Bloom Bloom Pow QAL which ended awhile ago. I unfortunately didn't get to finish with the group, because of a fall and partially dislocating my elbow. Ya, it hurt!!
Well I'm back cutting and trying to clean up all of my WIP projects.... can't wait to see this one come together!!
 I won't be sewing this quilt together multi coloured, but may try another one that way!! Would look just like the hand held pinwheel flyer that says summer fun!!



8 comments:

  1. I really like the crisp sharpness of foundation paper piecing, and these lego characters are too cute! Job well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoy paper piecing too and she does great patterns.

      Delete
  2. I love that bloom, bloom pow quilt. I might just have to add it to my list! Did you buy your fabrics individually or in a bundle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought it individual!
    I was a little nervous about cutting the triangles, but it went really well, just finished cutting today. So I will be posting Instagram pictures of those soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Cat Woman! She looks awesome! I've done Leia, the Storm Trooper and C3PO and none of them have faces yet! Someday i'll find the time to embroider them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You've been busy too! I will eventually get to adding the faces too, I don't have the markers or embroidery supplies, never needed the, till now!

      Delete
  5. Ha ha, that Catwoman pattern is so awesome! Love that! And your Bloom Bloom Pow is shaping up very nicely! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Catwoman and Han Solo were fun to do!! And I am glad that I am finally getting the Bloom Bloom Pow done!! What a great quilt pattern!! Next up will be your new pattern for my daughter who is getting married!! Pattern is purchased and fabric is choosen I just need to get it started! H

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.