Monday, June 24, 2013

#7 Great People!! Helping Out!!

Technology can be so wonderful!! I have found so many inspiring quilters through the internet and instagram!! I love instagram!! A picture is worth a thousand words!!
I have found QAL, WIPs, UFOs, (a year ago I would have been scratching my head trying to understand what any of that ment) and now I not only am understanding the terms I am using them!! lol

So last week, because the world is a smaller place with technology, I was able to volunteer to help test one of a group of paper piece patterns that Quiet Play ( in Australia)  is making of Lego characters. I received Han Solo to test! (in Canada!!)

So I am adding a second post this week to let you see. (with permission!)

I don't have embroidery floss or fabric markers, so I haven't added his facial features yet, but you get the idea!!

And by the way, quietplay.blogspot.ca has great patterns, I have purchased the complete alphabet and numbers, and they are wonderful (used them in 2 quilt projects so far). And she is having a buy 2 get one free right now!!

Well I'm off to do another test pattern!! So much fun helping out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.